Hi there! My name is akts('Ashish') & you've reached my personal space on the web.
I am a network / system admin, who got inspired by Jeffrey Way & xero to write and set up a website.
I also code, often in C / C++.
[b] is my online blog, duh!. There, you'll find what makes me tick. The things I share will mostly be about computing (not the hardcore stuff though, I'm still getting there). Most posts will be on random things, that I find interesting in the *nix realm.
under [b]'s hood
Nothing! [b] is just a couple of HTML+CSS files hosted on 000webhost. Although some time in the future, I plan on bringing in some dynamic content. Why pure HTML? Because I love it. It's fun and I'm just learning about the evil ways of writing things from scratch.
- Slackware — The only linux distro I use nowadays. I was an avid debian user before slack.
- IRC — Find me on #linuxbbq #linuxdistrocommunity & ##slackware at freenode.
- BBS — I go by the username akts. These are all great communities in their own retrospect.
- Ricing — I love pimping out my linux installations. It's freakishly addictive.
- Vim — The editor of a lifetime. This whole site is written with it.
That's all folks. Hope you guys have fun reading [b] , as I have writing it. Have a great time!